Gustavo Luna is HOT - and why I suck at social media

Check out the hot guy in the video below. His name is Gustavo Luna.



Okay, I admit. Maybe it is just the name "Gustavo Luna" that has me all hot and bothered, but you have to admit he is a cute, sexy guy in a "sexy accountant" kind of way.

Seriously, it is guys like him who make me want to start a "Sexy Accountants Fan Club" group on Facebook and then stalk these poor guys.

Now there is more than 1 Gustavo Luna however, so we need to differentiate...

Gustavo Lunas on Facebook

There is a Gustavo Luna from Lima, Peru.

There is a Gustavo Luna with no location listed. And he apparently likes birds. And he is hot too.

And so on... there is about 90 different Gustavo Lunas that I could find on Facebook.

And none of them live in Bismarck, North Dakota. So Facebook is not helping.

Some of them are young and attractive... some of them are old an unattractive. So there is definitely a wide range of young / old, hot and ugly. So there goes my theory that all people named Gustavo Luna must be hot and attractive.

So if I am going to find this guy I need to be more specific clearly.

First off, the Gustavo Luna I am looking for is a commodities trader / energy trader. So if he doesn't have a Facebook account maybe he has a LinkedIn account?

Bingo!

Gustavo Luna, Energy Trader / Commodities Trader on LinkedIn, Bismark, North Dakota.

So that worked, only two problems.


  1. I don't have a LinkedIn account.
  2. Even if I did have one, LinkedIn wants people to pay to have the ability to contact strangers on there. They are very serious about protecting privacy - unless you pay for the ability to contact people.

So since that didn't work I need to explore other options...

Twitter?

Woot! Found him!

Gustavo Luna of Bismarck, North Dakota on Twitter.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to use Twitter very often. His last tweet is from November 2016 and it was a tweet joking about how people should invest in Kleenex.

He only has 8 Tweets so far, so I am guessing he isn't really into Twitter.

Apparently he is immune to internet stalking by weird Vietnamese chicks (who drank too much Irish Coffee on a Friday night and are home alone)...

I have a weird hunch Gustavo Luna is one of these guys who isn't really into Social Media and is into sports instead.

You know, the type who plays basketball, goes to resorts to go skiing and snowboarding on weekends, and in general spends a lot of time outside. You know the type I mean... Athletic guys who don't really do social media.

Or maybe I am just projecting my fantasies.

To be fair, I can't stand Facebook or Twitter (or LinkedIn) either. I have a Facebook account I rarely use. I refuse to get Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.

So we have that in common at least.

Also another thing I have noticed... not a lot of photos of him online. I do the same thing. I avoid putting photos of myself online and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Clearly when it comes to maintaining his privacy on the internet, Gustavo Luna has thus far been pretty successful.

Kudos to him. Well done.

He has thus far ruined my Friday night...

Meanwhile I am still bored so I think it is time to make another Irish coffee...



Oh and check out this different Gustavo Luna I found while browsing Google Images...

Maybe there is something to my theory that people named Gustavo Luna are sexy - some of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing a link will be deleted.